- nydwracu on starting a reactionary webzine. Personally, I’d like to see something a little narrower. Dark Enlightenment only.
Autocratic and unaccountable power in the modern democracy has been dispersed, but not in any way dissolved. Sovereignty remains conserved. . . . The US Attorney’s office has also its little kings, no more accountable than Henry VII. Who took orders only from God, just like any “apolitical” “civil servant.” But at least there was only one Henry VII. . . .
The truth is that the weapons of “activism” are not weapons which the weak can use against the strong. They are weapons the strong can use against the weak. When the weak try to use them against the strong, the outcome is… well… suicidal. . . . “Civil disobedience” is no more than a way for the overdog to say to the underdog: I am so strong that you cannot enforce your “laws” upon me. I am strong and might makes right – I give you the law, not you me. . . .
Today, it is really the progressive activist who is closest to the essential truth of all political endeavor – the fact that Might makes Right.
- Sometimes, the official story is really bullshit.
- On Japan and Lee Kuan Yew.
- Isn’t the real problem here not so much eugenics in China but dysgenics in the West? Sort of weird to think that increasing human intelligence is a really big problem, no?
- I think it would take measures like these to restrict gun ownership a way that didn’t make all non-criminals worse off. Does anyone think the US government could pull these sorts of things off?