– Unamused on Detroit – probably the most interesting story in the news right now
– I am always tempted to agree that economic growth is the god metric, as Aretae likes to say. But then I go to Tokyo. Tokyo’s been stagnant for more than and a decade, and it still feels way nicer than any American city (inspired by this Sailer post).
– If you "predict" something 5 years too early, did you really predict it? I made about $90,000 buying and selling a place between 2003 and the end of the housing bubble, was I wrong?
– Those Who Can See on Germans and Greeks.
– Hail on white ruralism
– Enjoy some fiction from a fellow reactionary blogger while I’m quiet for a bit