– A new twitterer (is that the right term?) – HT to Kalim Kassam.
– Shit the (wonderfully reactionary) dowager countess says:
– Noah Millman’s new blog at TAC.
– Deleveraging, much like austerity, is a myth. Don’t get me wrong, both deleveraging and austerity need to happen. They’re not happening though – despite what you’ve been told. No doubt the official history of the current recession will be that austerity prolonged the crisis, even though no actual national government appears to have actually reduced its spending.
– The happiest and healthiest communities in America
– I’m on my third continent in three weeks, so blogging may continue to be light, I apologize