- This idea is un-American!
– My bubble score is: 2. My bubble is very thick. I will endeavor to improve this score (lower is better, of course). My only failings are that I have friends with whom I have significant political disagreements (however, I feel that this is somewhat mitigated by the fact that I’m a monarchist and most of my friends are progressives) and that I was in marching band when I was in high school (so I was in a couple parades that did not involve homos or global warming (is that redundant)).
– In equally good news, Google thinks I’m 55-64, which is essentially twice my age.
– "Stalin was feeling extremely gay" – don’t miss a couple new posts at UR (you have no idea how happy I would have been to have discovered that particular quote). Also don’t miss a couple new posts from Devin.
– Apparently, it’s stunning that "The stimulus was about implementing the Obama agenda." I’m shocked, shocked.
– Olave d’Estienne on formalist political arrangements
– Polygamy is bad, unless you divorce early wives or never marry the women with whom you have children
– Simon Grey: "politics is Jersey Shore for the middle class." I’d say the upper-middle class, but you get the point.
– Sailer: "This is ‘controversial,’ even insensitive, since everybody knows that the behavior of all minority groups is controlled wholly by their genes; nobody should be allowed to doubt genetic determinism like Nixon is doing, at least not in public." Heh – that’s funny.