– Democracy: making monarchs look frugal
– Our rulers assure us that the UK is facing serious austerity. It would be nice to know what that means. Apparently it doesn’t mean that the UK is not running a huge budget deficit. Federal spending doesn’t appear to have even gone down from any one year to the next. Can I get some help? Obviously, I agree that the UK is facing crippling austerity (who I am to say otherwise) – I’d just like to know what I mean when I say so.
– Were the founders over-rated?
– Check out those numbers from DC
– Speaking of DC, you might be in DC, if one of these commercials comes on TV
– Someone should explain how democracy works to Auster.