- Like I’ve been saying, "Note that this is a legislator, supposedly the author of a law, asking regulators how/whether they’ll enforce it, and to clarify/alter it to make it simpler."
– Wait, I thought this was too much diversity?
– Democracy in one sentence: “I suppose his nonsense suits their nonsense”
– Lots of the crime around me is thefts of smartphones. How long will it be before this sort of crime is solved by technological advances? It seems to me like it could easily be solved now.
– Every so often, Yglesias has a post that’s indistinguishable from writing "white people are more productive than black people or Hispanic people." But he always writes it in such a complicated way.
– HS on time orientation
– In totally unrelated new, there are lots of Asians
– Remember all those white South Africans who said they would all get killed if apartheid ended? Yea, me neither.
– Some Goethe quotes