– Most Saturdays, my son and I wake up early and make breakfast while his mom sleeps in a bit. We have always listened to Radio Derb during our Saturday morning breakfast ritual. He drinks milk, I drink coffee, and we slowly make eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. The last few Saturdays have been a bit depressing without our ever-genial host to cheer us up. But no longer, Radio Derb is back.
– Roger F. Devlin reviews Jack Donovan’s The Way of Men
– The Slitty Eye on a "free press"
– Blacks are most likely to commit hate crimes (this is surprisingly since the authorities seem very reluctant to classify certain crimes as hate crimes). What happens if hate crimes have a disproportionate impact? The mind boggles.
– Candide III (difficult to summarize, read it – it’s short)
– Nywdracu rounds out a series of political endorsements, which includes contributions from Borepatch and Aretae. I, of course, don’t vote. Voting is the height of incivility and it serves no purpose beyond entertaining the portion of the masses that isn’t distracted by football. If pressed, I’d probably be in the Borepatch camp though.
– AnomalyUK on organizations regulating organizations
– As I’ve said before, the education bubble is a bit more complex than most people think. The good schools seem totally justifiable.
– What should the reactionary make of Scottish independence?