– The country is run by 24 year-olds. They are, however, very sincere, well-intentioned and well-educated, so there’s nothing to worry about.
– Rich people are moving to Singapore.
– Isegoria: "Propaganda from Imperial Japan is surprisingly hard to understand, despite its obvious message."
– National Review, in nice Yglesian style, thinks that the moral of Detroit is largely related to tax policy.
– Don Colacho is tweeting.
– You can radically lower your chances of getting divorced.
– More good stuff from James G.
– It’s pretty funny that Mormons used to be persecuted for being polygamists and now they’re being persecuted for not being (de facto) polygamists.
– Is monarchy making a comeback in Europe?