– Hail explains why Romney is popular in Kenya. It would be impolite to draw any broader conclusions from his facts – it’s so much simpler to wish tribalism away.
– It’s interesting that Ron Paul’s biggest supporters are USG employees.
– It seems like some economist makes the headlines every couple weeks with a new theory about what’s really driving The Gap (i.e. besides genetics). The latest is, perhaps, how many words your parents say to you while you’re incapable of understanding words, or something like that. Being a believer in evolution, I prefer the genetic explanation, but if I had to pick a non-genetic one, I’d pick single parenthood.
– Danger and Play on being a man.
– I think these are also bad pieces of advice.
– The true face of academia.
– The effects of education spending on growth.
– Todd Zywicki reviews Bailout.
– Roderick Long reviews Ayn Rand’s Anthem.