– Charles Murray’s next book.
– The red pill for women.
– The sociology of dysgenia.
– Everyone’s talking about pitbulls. I think Paleo Retiree started it. I know a fair number of SWPLs and hipsters that own pitbulls. I’d always they bought them because they lived in the sort of neighborhood where, if you wanted to go for a run after work, you’d need some kind of protection. I guess I was way off.
– Indeed: “I can handle economic degradation, social atomization, and other general shenanigans so long as I’ve got a solid buzz. Once the man starts messing with that, then we have issues.”
– Gays and gentrification. Not only do gays revitalize blighted neighborhoods, which is a social good, but it’s also quite entertaining to watch the interaction between gays in such neighborhoods and the local residents.
– I did have a nice dinner with Aretae.