– On not having kids.
– On Christopher Lasch: “Lasch argued that today’s liberal elites have ‘the vices of the aristocracy without its virtues’.”
– Auster on anarcho-tyranny.
– Radish has changed formats, but is still awesome.
– Sailer has the best graph on the 2012 election that I’ve seen (by far).
– Our society serves old people. My favorite example of this is at the airport. My wife and I are waiting in the security line with a toddler and an infant, while a old person (who, once standing, seems perfectly capable of walking) is wheeled to the front of the line. The old man essentially bypasses security (no doubt due to some metallic implant that we’ve paid for), while TSA wrenches the toddler’s blanket from him despite his cries.
– American flight attendants in the ’60s (same holds for Western European ones).