– Marion Barry doesn’t want to be out-done by Obama’s call for universal pre-school. Barry wants to make it mandatory.
– I, for one, am completely shocked by this.
– This story seems under-reported around these parts.
– The Carlyle Club tackles manliness.
– It’s apparently cool to admit this and to support massive un-skilled immigration. Go figure. Just to complete the stupid, Megan McArdle asks: “Why not institute a special [government hiring] preference for people who experienced long-term unemployment between 2009 and 2013?” Because the jobs are already being given to veterans? Or is this some kind of trick question?
– Rand Paul’s filibuster made it clear that a surprisingly large number of mainstream Republicans think that the Constitution doesn’t prevent a President from assassinating a US citizen without any sort of trial. One can’t help but wonder what these people think the Constitution actually does.
– Female writer thinks that it makes no sense that women would want to share their last names with their children and with the family that they live most of their lives’ with. What does make sense then?
– What won’t porn stars do?