– Radish takes on colonialism.
– It might be nice if “hate speech” was criminalized like this, as long as it was done in a consistent manner. In the almost decade I’ve lived in DC, I’ve heard a lot of racial slurs, and they’ve all been uttered by blacks. At the Cherry Blossom Festival this week, I heard a drive-by “chink-ass motherfucker,” which is a nice way to welcome Chinese tourists to America. No doubt they’ll go home and decide to adopt democracy.
– Nydwracu on Nelson Mandela.
– Chuck on Gosnell: “If those mothers aren’t murderers, then how is Gosnell really a murderer?” Indeed.
– Ron Unz on gay marriage.
– How government works: if Congressman can’t insider trade, the terrorists will win.
– I’ve said nothing about Margaret Thatcher. I’ll say this, the lesson she teaches us is that conservatives can’t win in the long run.