– Fred Reed suggests limiting the vote to people over 30, who can pass a literacy test (“The objection will be raised that to require literacy will be to disenfranchise various minorities. The solution is for the various minorities to learn to read.”), and who have an IQ of 130 or higher. Sounds good to me. I’d only add that we should let them sell their right to vote.
– HBDChick on “The Diversity Illusion.”
– I’m not a fan of natural law, but I like this:
Natural law, I claim, is equivalent to the applicability of statistics and historical patterns. God does, in fact, play dice; and the gambler must, before throwing down his wallet, find out how the dice are loaded.
– Does porn reduce testosterone?
It seems to me that there is a sort of ideological “singularity”, somewhere not far off in the distance, that we are accelerating toward. That singularity would represent the Omega point of the concurrent, onrushing streams of liberal opinion; it would be characterized by absolute non-discrimination, and rejection or elimination of all human differences, as well as by the abrogation of all traditional values, and of belief in objective human truths, in favor of a radical subjectivity in which everyone creates his own self, and his own model of reality, entirely ex nihilo, with no higher aim than maximizing the enjoyment of this brief flicker of life.
– Stay at home moms – once again, the elites are doing it right.
– Maybe I was wrong about bitcoin, perhaps all the drug dealers will give up dealing drugs and start speculating on the value of bitcoins.