– Anomaly UK on the Modern Structure.
But the progressives invented a game changer, and any general understanding of democracy, leftism, and reaction must grapple with it, and that is mass immigration of culturally incompatible people, and population displacement. A people can perhaps function well and promote their interests under many types of government, but if their government is hell bent on replacing them, all bets are off.
A good point, but I’d argued that importing a new people is a component of democracy, not something that was added on later.
– Despite massive differences in incomes (in 2010 whites in DC have a median income of $101,000, while blacks in DC have a median income of $39,000) impact must apparently still be non-disparate. Does this mean we can dispense with theory that poverty causes crime? (Note that the mainstream libertarians are firmly on the side of those accusing DC police (mostly black themselves) of thought crimes).
– Jayman looks at who is having children.
– Isn’t it only fair to note that the retarded combination of birthright citizenship, chain migration, refugee fraud, a cradle-to-grave welfare state, lack of employment verification and lack of identification for voting pretty much requires perfect immigration enforcement, unless of course you have other motives?
– You’d think someone would have learned from the fact that the same thing happened with hate crimes.
– What will happen to people-that-do-jobs-Americans-won’t-do when there are no more jobs Americans won’t do? I guess they’ll just be used to stir up ethnic strife.