The “crown prince of the Tea Party” is about to accomplish something great . . . comprehensive immigration reform.
So much for the idea that people can rise up and change anything (of course, they can always make things more progressive, but that’s not what the Tea Party had in mind).
A movement that started with the goals of reducing the size of government and restoring Constitutional order has been co-opted into importing an underclass that will shift the governing paradigm significantly leftwards and create even more ethnic strife. Congratulations Tea Party!
It’s rather astonishing to reflect upon how quickly the movement was turned into something to further progressive ends. Most of those in the movement still seem to have no clue.
If you still think that progressive forms or protest and organization can work against progressivism, you’re hopeless.
Now that we’ve had yet another demonstration of the complete failure of this strategy, perhaps we can move on.
A gentler introduction is the Reactionary Methadone Clinic:
* First and foremost, foreswear politics… it is the very poison to which we were all born addicted.
* Foreswear activism… it is the occult power upon which the Cathedral’s engines run.
* Foreswear voice in all matters of not immediate objective concern to you or your family.
* Become worthy… live the best life you can for you and your family. Stop being a busybody. Be as wise as serpents, but innocent as doves.
* Love your own particularity… If you don’t have one? Find one! You’ll quickly see how toxic the Cathedral’s many potions are.
* Foreswear trying to force facts into preconceived ideological boxes—odds are that it is the boxes that are the problem. Love the truth where it may be found, whatever it may be.
*Read and listen to the Resartus when it comes.